Friday, June 12, 2009

Colorado Bound


All my bags are packed....along with 4 quarts of green smoothies, my VitaMix and half my kitchen! My husband and I are headed to the Rocky Mountains for vacation. We have a cabin way up in the mountains waiting for us, along with a few friends.

I have spent the last couple of days planning, shopping and preparing for this. We will make a final stop Sunday afternoon to stock up on produce, but for the most part I am prepared to sit and watch everyone eat freshly caught trout while I munch on my greens. This is going to be a real test of my commitment. I will not have access to a my blog, e-mail, or a phone while we are there. It will be up to me to maintain my resolve.

Forgive me if I don't post again for a while. I'll be back soon enough with some great pictures and a further discussion of detox symptoms.

No comments: