Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 25

Day 25 got away from me a bit. I started working on the taxes again. I had procrastinated as long as I could reasonably justify by getting a lot of other things done before I locked myself in my office to work on them. It turned into a very long day and they still are not done! I took my breakfast smoothie into the office with me when I started and didn't emerge until around 8:30 pm! I got so wrapped up in number crunching that I completely missed lunch. By the time I finally gave up for the day, I was stomping through the kitchen like a grizzly bear on a food hunt! You know the feeling....ANYTHING will do and you'll rip apart steel to get to it! Fortunately I caught myself before I did myself in with my daughter's chicken/spinach burritos. I ate a couple of power balls and then made a great big salad. Disaster avoided. But I will not let that happen a second time.

Breakfast: Green smoothie with mango, banana, blueberries, Swiss chard, and spinach.
Lunch: U.S. Tax Form 1040, Schedule C.
Supper: A couple of power balls and a big salad of spinach, arugula, red and green peppers, celery, red onion, Jerusalem artichokes, avocado, and pumpkin seeds with a dressing of lemon juice, agave nectar, water and olive oil.

No comments: