Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fred Payne

Last night my husband and I went to a healing workshop put on by Fred Payne. This is the first I have seen him since last September and I was much more tuned into what was happening this time. This man is the best energy worker I have seen in all the years I have been seeking out healing from the small corners of the planet. This man and one of his students, Aniel Love, have made such a huge difference for me in the past five months. I am looking forward to doing more work with him over the next month to boost my energy levels and help clear more toxins from my body.

Wednesday's meals were a little off but I felt good and didn't get hungry. I had:
Breakfast: Green smoothie with mango, apple, blueberries, spinach and parsley.
Late lunch: Power ball goo.
No supper, but late night snack: one apple.

No comments: