Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back to Normal

Thank goodness I am back to normal today! I have a very low tolerance for pain and am a very impatient patient. I woke up this morning feeling rested and well and got right to the Body Flex that I had missed for the past week. That always seems to give me an additional boost of energy and today I sailed through the day like nothing had ever happened. I was rather surprised by how good I felt and just how much energy I had.

My husband had to work this weekend....no one will ever accuse him of working banker's hours! My daughter was busy with her life, so it left me home alone to do as I wished. I was rather pleased with myself that I got some nagging chores done. It seems I can never get anything done on the weekends because my husband and daughter are home and are too much of a distraction. But today gave me a jump start on my week and hopefully I won't suffer any more detox attacks.

I was really hungry today. It seemed that no matter what I ate, I wanted more of something else. I had some serious cravings for cooked food today which I again fought off with more raw foods. Here's what I had:

Breakfast: 3 power balls.
Lunch: Nori rolls: an avocado and cauliflower for "rice" and strips of red pepper, cucumber, and carrots all rolled up with some alfalfa sprouts in nori sheets.
Supper: A big green salad with various vegetables chopped up and thrown in along with a couple of red tomatoes. Dressing was my usual lemon juice with sea salt and olive oil.
Snack: A LaraBar-Cashew Cookie

No comments: