Monday, March 16, 2009

Recovery

I am definitely feeling the aftereffects of the weekend. Fred has warned us that we might have physical symptoms from the work he does. No question about it...this is a detox! I am feeling tired, nauseous, headachy, emotional,....I think I have run the gamut of indicators today. Aniel Love likens it to recovering from surgery. That is a good description of how it has felt today.

I need to be up early and ready to go tomorrow morning, so I will keep this short tonight.

Here's what I ate:
Breakfast: The rest of yesterday's green smoothie.
Lunch: Citrus Avocado Salad with red leaf lettuce, pink grapefruit, an orange, a Mandarin orange, avocado and a dressing of lemon juice, agave nectar, sea salt and olive oil.
Snack: The rest of last night's salad.
Supper: Zucchini spaghetti with a tomato sauce.

No comments: