Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Payne & Love

Last fall a local clairvoyant told me to get some spiritual healing. Given the grief-stricken state I was in at the time, anything would have helped. But I was fortunate enough to be introduced to Fred Payne and Aniel Love, both spiritual healers of the highest class. In the past 3 weeks I have had the extraordinary privilege of working with both of them (primarily Fred) on 7 different days. The experience is so profound that it is difficult to describe what has happened. Fred works with the body-mind-spirit complex to facilitate a healing process in all aspects of a person's life. Mind you, this is no airy-fairy process either!

For someone like myself who has so much to heal...physically, emotionally, and spiritually, this was, as one person put it, "like a spiritual enema!" I have said goodbye to Aniel and Fred for a while, but I am looking forward to working with them both again in a few months. I expect to be a transformed person by the next time I see them. My body is now letting go of all kinds of residual toxins. My weight has dropped and I feel like a 5-ton weight has been lifted from my soul. I feel emotionally free of a lot that has bothered me for a long time and some deep spiritual rifts have been mended. I will be eternally grateful to these 2 special people for the work they are doing in the world.

For now their work with me is done, and mine is just beginning. Between the raw vegan diet and Fred's clearings and empowerments, a real purge is taking place in my body. I am so glad I have my raw practices in place. I think it is the best thing I could be doing during this time of healing. Every cell, molecule and atom in my body is being transformed now.

Since I have gone raw, I am amazed at the changes in my life. New people, new opportunities, new habits, new routines.....everything is changing very quickly. I feel like I am shedding an old, dirty, worn-out costume. I am stepping out onto the stage of life a new actor...ready for the next act of the play.

Today's meals were really crazy!
Breakfast: Just a quart of water with lemon...my usual.
Lunch: A bowl of raw sauerkraut and a few olives! What on earth was I craving?!!!
Supper: A quart of juice made of a beet, 2 apples, a lemon, 4 carrots, 5 stalks of celery and a cucumber.
Snack: A couple of power balls.

No comments: