Saturday, March 21, 2009

On the Mend

I was feeling better today. At least I kept all my food down and didn't experience anything more than a lot of rumbles in my tummy. I still don't feel great, but it is a vast improvement over yesterday...which has proven to my family that I didn't have the flu or food poisoning!

But having not eaten much of anything yesterday really had me craving all kinds of things today. I watched my daugher eat eggs and toast for breakfast and when my husband mentioned pizza this evening, I could have happily thrown away 50 days for just the smell of it! I did restrain myself and stuck to my plan. I figure that if I am going to give up being raw, I want it to be a conscious decision not just a whim.

Today I had:
Breakfast: Muesli with pepitas, sunflower and chia seeds, almonds and walnuts, goji berries, dates, an apple and a banana.
Lunch: Skipped
Supper: Citrus Avocado Salad with mixed greens, half of a pink grapefruit, an orange, a Mandarin orange, avocado, sprouts, leeks and a dressing of dijon mustard, lemon juice, agave nectar, and olive oil.

I haven't Body Flexed but 2 days in the past week. Maybe tomorrow I can get back on track with that.

No comments: