Thursday, March 26, 2009

Odd Day

It has been an odd day today. I started out all gun-ho and as the day wore on, my energy seemed to just slip away. There has been a change in the weather and I have noticed a slight change in how I feel. It certainly has not been the radical change I used to experience, but the barometric pressure still seems to effect my joints a little.

My cousin Sharon, seemed to be having a relatively good day today. In fact, she was downright giddy when I spoke to her. Her husband had taken the afternoon off to take her to one of her many doctors. They had left the doctor's office and were on their way to a Starbucks to have a chat over coffee. She seemed so happy to have his company. I told her I was going to do some "concentrated prayer" for her. She thought that was a fine idea. She has been living in the Bible belt too long for me to try to explain to her what I would be doing, so I left it at that.

Today I had:
Breakfast: A fruit salad of apple, banana, oranges and a handful of almonds.
Lunch: Corn chowder made with frozen corn, some cashews, a green onion, red bell pepper, a few slices of leeks, water and nutritional yeast.
Supper: Green salad of romaine lettuce, celery, red bell pepper, tomato, olives and lemon juice, olive oil and sea salt for a dressing.
Snack: A few power balls.

Still doing the Body Flex.

No comments: