Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More Spiritual Healing

I was really tired this morning, not sure why, but I slept way past my usual time to wake up and get moving. It seems curious to me that my energy levels seem to wax and wane at their own choosing. I am looking forward to a day when my energy is stronger and more reliable. But I can't abuse my body for as long as I did and expect it to just come bounding back because I want it to. Or can I?

I spent another evening with Fred Payne tonight in a workshop for prosperity and abundance. He cleared all kinds of crap from everyone in the room. We should all win the lottery tomorrow! My dear friend, Aniel Love was there tonight as well. She did some additional clearing for me afterwards. Things ought to really start happening now. I notice that every time I go to one of these sessions with either one or both of them, things noticeably improve in my life. Fred even did a couple of clearings around food and eating habits for us. One piece of the healing tonight cleared all forms of self-sabotage. That alone should be enough to blast me through to the next higher tax bracket!

I ate fairly lightly today, trying to avoid a lot of nuts and seeds. Here's what I had:
Breakfast: A smoothie with just bananas and peaches.
Lunch: Spinach salad with tomato, jicama, olives, celery, carrots and mushrooms with just lemon juice and Celtic sea salt as a dressing.
Supper: Mixed vegetables including corn, tomato, olives, celery and onion with lemon juice and Celtic sea salt. Later I ate a small handful of cashews.

I also did my Body Flex routine this morning.

No comments: